Natura Handmade Archtop Guitars
Classy. Refined. Elegant.
I own three Tom Bills guitars, and they are the best handcrafted instruments I have ever played. For comparison, I also own a 1973 D’Aquisto New Yorker, 1946 D’Angelico New Yorker, Benedetto Cremona, Benedetto Pregio, Gibson L5 and a Gibson Super 5.
Archtop Guitar Features:
- 25″ scale
- Lower Bought 16″ or 17″
- Master Grade Aged Sitka Spruce Top
- Master Grade Big Leaf Maple Back and Sides
- Wood Bound F holes
- Two way Truss Rod
- Double Carbon Fiber Neck Reinforcement
- 1¾” nut width (1-11/32″ optional)
- Flamed Big Leaf Maple Binding on Body and F holes
- Ebony Bound headstock, finger board, pick guard, and tailpiece
- Solid Ebony; Headstock veneer, bridge, Pick-guard, and Tail-piece
- Custom made Lollar floating pickup
- Hand Rubbed French Polish shellac varnish Finish
- Double Reflex Tuning
- Grain-matched, Hand-split Tone Bars
- Tap Tunning
- Hand-graduated Sound Board and Back
- T³ tuning machine holes
- Multi-laminated Head Stock
- Gotoh Antique Gold Delta Series tuners with black Knobs
- High Quality Volume and Tone Controls (under pick guard mount)
- Custom made flight case
- Fanned Fret Multi Scale System – Optional
* Now taking a limited number of custom orders.
Contact Tom for model list, included features, and more information. Click Here
Download A complimentary copy of Tom’s Book, it’s my way of saying thanks for visiting tbguitars.com!
NEW eBook: The Natura Elite Arctop Guitar
Steph Otis talks about his Autumn 17″ handmade archtop guitar: