This G2n nylon string classical guitar has to be one of my favorite instruments that I have ever made. To anyone considering the Fanned Fret Option, I highly recommend it!
To read more in depth information and explanations about fanned fret guitars and scale length click the button below.
Fanned Frets and Scale Length Info
The balance and power that it brings to the voice of the guitar is really something special! The scale lengths are not drastically different but only differ by .7″, falling in-between the Spanish long(flamenco) scale and the short classical scale.
- Master Grade German Spruce top with French polish finish.
- Master grade Brazilian Rosewood Back and sides with Riwa Riwa perfling and Ebony Binding
- Fan Fret Scales – 26.1 – 25.4″
- Brazilian Rosewood Headstock Veneer and Fossil Walrus Ivory Nut
- Headstock back veneers of Macassar Ebony
- Elevated fingerboard design for excellent playability and enhanced tone
- Unique Brazilian Rosewood bridge design with Fossil Walrus Ivory saddle
- Lower bought is 14.5″ across
- Hand rubbed French Polish shellac varnish
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 at 5:28 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.